Positions Currently Available
Pricing Analyst Position
- Facilitating procurement activities with EP&G network of suppliers and the EP&G team in all deregulated markets in North America for electricity and natural gas.
- Negotiate price and contract terms between clients and suppliers to achieve the best opportunity for our clients.
- Work closely with the EP&G team to track and watch market movement and identify opportunities for clients on how to buy, what to buy, and when to buy.
- Provide insight regarding energy and utility market developments across active deregulated power and gas markets in North America.
- Produce detailed pricing and budget reports for clients at all times. Continuously highlighting any potential changes in the market between the various pricing received from energy supply companies while always putting the client first.
- EP&G is hiring energy sales professionals with proven experience generating business in the competitive deregulated energy markets.
- EP&G is looking for talent that is prepared to take on any challenge head on with unlimited earning potential and full support from our Executive Team.
- As an Energy Advisor with EP&G you’ll develop relationships with energy decision makers at many large commercial clients throughout North America.
- You will call firms to help and advise them on their energy purchasing decisions in states where electricity and natural gas supply is deregulated and open to competition.
- You will be responsible for the relationship with the client from the first point of contact with an on going strategy that will always put the client first.
- EP&G will give you all the tools and support you need to succeed with access to our Executive Team and pricing desk 24/7.
Energy Advisor Position